Sunday, June 12, 2011

Style and Form

Welcome!

Here is a general reference for the style and form of the images I hope to re-create, celebrate and generally use as inspiration, in addition to the far more highly 'staged' poses and erotic narratives I previously detailed.

You may notice a recurring theme in these. Most all of them have a striking, either boldly statuesque or wildly liquid form. Many are in black & white.

When you have finished a look-through of these images below, feel free to take a glance at my still-in-development folio of recent photographs.

You may view my work by clicking HERE.

Thanks for your consideration!

*These sample photographs were gathered from the web - all models are believed to be over 18 - I claim no ownership over any of these images.

Click on any image to enlarge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts?